Monday 16 April 2018

Cross stitching ~ My Round Robin

Hello there!

After completing the 20 gowns, I am now Cross Stitching again ... yay!!

I have a bit more to stitch plus tack the boxes on so others know where to stitch their part then its ready to post! I will put name etc on when it returns to me!

I haven't taken part in a Round Robin in years!! Really looking forward to it 😊

Life's a Stitch
Yes it certainly is!!

I will post a photo when it's done ❤

My plan is to do alot more cross stitching as I think I've worn myself out with all the machine sewing!!

Bye for now
Heather

#HeatherMakes 
#CrossStitching

3 comments:

  1. I wish my thumb would stop hurting so I could get back to stitching. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your stitching .
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are finished with all your sewing, for now! Looking forward to seeing your round robin. I haven't seen any in a long time.

    ReplyDelete