Tuesday 26 April 2016

V is for ... #atozchallenge

A to Z Challenge 2016

V is for ... Variety of crafty things!
Which is something I really enjoy doing! 😀

Crafts Crafts oh Crafty Crafts!
There are so many crafts 'out there' these days and even more new ones popping up! 

With such a variety how can a crafter say they are bored!! 😜

Which is why I have V.I.P ... Very Important Planing when starting projects, particularly when crafting with the kiddies lol Otherwise chaos takes over lol

With a Vast range of techniques and such a Variety to choose from it us Very hard to resist them all!

Even when pondering and looking up V related crafty goodness I came across V stitch in crochet! I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a V stitch! 

Here is a Vase of flowers to brighten up your day! Have a Very exciting one!! 💞

Vase of Flowers

Hugs
Heather




5 comments:

  1. Yes V is a great letter .
    Thanks for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to do a variety of crafts too. Esp. since pinterest started. I have like 4-5 different 'crafts to do' pinboards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to try different crafts as well, although for now I am focusing on writing and mothering... ;)
    https://spookymrsgreen.com/2016/04/26/atozchallenge-v-is-for-vortex/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great shoehorn post for the letter V! You're right, a crafter should never be bored with the variety of crafts on offer.... sometimes too much choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete