Thursday 1 January 2015

Day 1 of Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015

Hello to you all and I hope you all landed in 2015 without a hitch! :)

We had a great evening at home and saw the New Year in with the chimes of Big Ben :)

Today was the first day of Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 and I got off to a good start :)

All set and ready to go :)

Day 1

Here's hoping tomorrow will be another good stitching day! I think I will start on the end if school year (June) Teacher and Assistant gifts! They have a habit of creeping up on me lol

Thats all for now folks!!

Love me
Xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Great start on your Day 1 project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! That is a great start for this big challenge. I need to get on the one for today myself.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start Heather. You need to tell us what it is in case we want to get it. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Linda, you make me smile :) ... I will reveal all once its done as this stitching is a gift for a birthday this month ... Or I could always whisper it in your ear but I think you have plenty to keep you going at the moment lol xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the start!!!! Looking good!!!!

    ReplyDelete