Tuesday 6 May 2014

What a weekend of ...

PROGRESS!!!

Hello All!!

Well I am delighted that I have got the main stitching for the baby Sampler finished and all that remains is the backstitch ...

Baby Sampler for my Grandbaby-to-be
I cannot wait to get this finished because then it means the baby will be here very soon!!  Excited is an understatement lol

I saw and bought this lovely little kit and I have offered to stitch it for the school ....

Sunshine Numbers and Letters kit
I haven't really done much this weekend, just lazed about and relaxed!! 

Well, I am going to get the Pasta Salad for tea finished off then get to the backstitch before it is time to collect the children :)

Have a great evening all!!

Love and stitches
Me
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I really like this new project you bought. The WIP is cool too! Can't wait to see it done!

    TAke care and have a nice week!

    XOXO, Isa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a sweet sampler..so cute..
    And the one you bought is so cute too..
    Love you busy bee xxd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished baby sampler!! It looks so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress, I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Les broderies sont très belle bonne journée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby sampler :)
    I can imagine the excitement must be really building now!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete