Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter Weekend

Hello all

Good morning! What are you all up to?

Today the kiddies are off to their fathers until 5pm on Wednesday!! Oh I will miss them! Easter just wont be the same:-(

I plan to get lots of stitching done but I just can't decide what to stitch first lol

I had set my mind on Summer Fairy all weekend then thought I would do some of my  HAED Fireside Fairytales as I stitched on that last night :-)

Then I thought I could do some of my SAL from Margaret Sherry blog!

Decisions Decisions Decisions ha ha

Now I realise I should just spend the Easter Holidays in the naughty corner for having so much on the go ha ha ha

I'll let up know what I do ... probably a bit of everything :-)

Love me
xxxxx



3 comments:

  1. I hope that you have some lovely stitching time this weekend. Sorry that you will be missing the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the choccies!!! :D Happy Easter Heather xx

    ReplyDelete