Tuesday 15 May 2012

Just had to share

Good Morning all,

Just had to share the wonderful things that went on in our house this morning!

First of all James (16) came down stairs with a not that he found in his English Lit books.  The note was from his teacher wishing him the best of luck for his exams.  I thought that was a lovely touch and it actually brought tears to my eyes.  James is chuffed and we have the note on the fridge now as a good luck charm for his exams.  His first GCSE exam is this afternoon ... fingers crossed!

Then the post came ....

From my mum for me

Do you think this is a hint to keep in touch more often lol!  Mum knows me so well because I adore note paper.  I use to have many pen pals when I was younger.  I really miss writing, sending and receiving letters.

James got this in the post ....

Cheese!!

Yes he got a block of cheese lol :-)  maybe mum thinks he is a mouse ha ha!

Well better get on with housework and looking after kiddies, Ryan (8) is off school today as he is not well.  Laura (22) has gone for a haircut.  Cara is watching Mickey Mouse on TV.

Laura and James

Ryan
Here is a little picture of M'Ladys Strawberries that I am going to get finished very soon (I hope lol!)



Sorry the photo quality might not be fantastic as I have emailed them to my inbox from my phone!

Have a great day all.  Talk to you all very soon :-)

Love me xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. What a nice thing for your son's teacher to do.
    I hope he aces his exams.
    Your stitching is looking great. I love the strawberries on this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!

    Hope his exam goes well and that Ryan feels better soon.

    Lovely writing paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to add that I think it's lovely that his teacher sent a note for his exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe James is 16! Good luck with his exams! Hope Ryan feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thing James teacher did. Good luck with his exams. Lovely writing set. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful teacher! Hope James goes well with his exams - Good Luck :o)
    Love how your Mum sent you the writing stuff - yep think she is definitely trying to tell you something!

    Hope you are are going ok! Take care
    Hugs

    http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some wonderful teachers. Good luck to your son.
    Love your stitching looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete