Monday 30 January 2012

Finally finished ...

Good Evening bloggers, Hope you are all well and have lots of blogging done (unlike me lol)

Phew!!  I have finally finished Mark's Pirate stitch and Conor's Penguins much to the boys delight :-)


Happy Penguins for a Happy Conor

Pirates For Mark
I cannot believe I have finally got both pieces finished after them being WIP's for months!!  I picked up my Fairy Grandmother again this afternoon and it is so good to be stitching something for myself again .... mine all mine ha ha ha!!

After saying that I will have to stitch something for little Cara as all the other 6 kiddies have had a framed piece done for them but I might see what I have in my completed Folder and choose something for her from there.

Happy stitching all, I will post an updated photo of my Fairy Grandmother in the next day or so.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your two finishes. They look great.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both of your finishes they are both gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your Fairy Grandmother prgoress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great love the pirate one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Penguins and Pirates look great! Congrats on the two finishes. Such a good idea to pick something for Cara from your finished folder. It's fun to stitch something for yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Penguins and Pirates are absolutely fab. Not surprised that Mark and Conor love them. Can't wait to see a progress pic of Fairy Grandmother :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo well done ... love the pirates one too :) and oooo can't wait to see the fairy grandmother .... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stitching Love the pirate one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look great and I'm sure the kiddos will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done my sis..
    love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on both your finishes. They both look fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your great finishes!

    ReplyDelete